Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Assam recruitment 2022: Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Assam invites applications from interested and eligible candidates in prescribed format for recruitment to the post of Principal of Adarsha Vidyalayas. The nature of the appointment shall be purely contractual, however, the contract may be renewed depending on satisfactory annual performance.
The job application for Adarsha Vidyalaya Assam job 2022 will be accepted up to 7 May 2022
Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Assam recruitment 202: Vacancy details
There are a total 23 number of vacancies in different districts given in below
- The pay scale of Rs.30,000/- to 1,10,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.13,300/-
1. Educational Qualification:
a) Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
b) B.Ed degree from a recognized University.
c) TET qualification (except CTET and Madrassa TET)
Minimum 5 years of teaching experience in any Government / Semi-Government / Government recognized /Private reputed CBSE/SEBA affiliated Senior Secondary (10+2) School / College including JNV/VK.
A candidate must not be more than 45 years of age as of 1st January 2022. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST (P), ST(H) OBC/MOBC candidates as per existing Government norms
How to Apply
- Interested applicants must apply in the prescribed application form is available on the
official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam: https://dte.assam.gov.in
- The application form may be downloaded, printed and filled up.
- The applicants shall have to submit a Demand Draft of Rupees 500.00 only, payable at Guwahati, in favour of Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Assam, along with the filled up application.
- The filled-up application along with photographs and all requisite self-attested testimonials must be properly sealed in an envelope and superscribed as: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PRINCIPAL OF ADARSHA VIDYALAYA”, and maybe submitted on or before 7th May 2022 in the DropBox placed for the purpose in O/o. the Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahilipara Guwahati-781019.
- An applicant may also opt for submission of applications through email to the ID: [email protected] In such a case, the applicant shall still need to download the application form as mentioned at point 1 above. The filled up form, along with photographs, Demand Draft and all requisite self-attested testimonials must be scanned and emailed in a single PDF format in not more than 1.5 MB file size. The original Demand Draft must be submitted through a registered post/speed post to reach the O/o. the Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahilipara Guwahati-781019 on or before 12th May 2022.
|Application form||Click Here|
|Advertisement details||Click here|