PHE Department Shillong Job Vacancy 2022: Office of the Chief Engineer PHE Lower Lachumiere, Shillong invites interested and eligible candidates for the 10 posts of Chemist/Analyst under the Water Quality Monitoring & Surveillance. The post is purely on a contract basis for a period of 1 year and it may be extended as per requirements
Job vacancy of PHE Meghalaya job will be accepted up to 8 March 2022
PHE Department Shillong Job Vacancy 2022:Details
Post Name: Chemist/ Water Analyst
No of Post: 10
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- B.Sc with Chemistry as one of the subjects with 1 (One) year experience in the field of water in Laboratory
- An applicant who does not have the experience need not apply
Place of Posting:
1. PHED District Laboratory, Shillong
2. PHED District Laboratory, Nongstoin
3. PHED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Umroi
4. PHED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Mawphlang.
5. PHED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Sohra
6. PHED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Mawsynram
7. PHED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Ranikor
8. PIED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Shella
9. PIED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Khliehriat
10. PIED Sub-Divisional Laboratory, Amlarem
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are to submit the application duly filled in a prescribed form to the office of the undersigned by 10:00 AM sharp on or before 8th March 2022.
- The application form may be downloaded from http://meghed.gov.in (attached with original and photocopies of certificates and testimonials along with recent passport size photograph).
- The original documents should be produced during the interview for verifications by the shortlisted candidates