North East Network Recruitment 2022: The north east network, A women right organisation invites application from the interested and eligible candidates for the vacant post of accountant.
North East Network Recruitment: vacancy details
Post name : Accountant
No. of post: 1
Job location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Remuneration: Will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate
Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized institute.
- Candidate must have 2 years of work experience in an NGO working on FCRA Accounting.
- Candidate must have good working experience in Tally ERP-9, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Carry out payments by verifying documentation and request for disbursements.
- Controlling payments and signing payment vouchers.
- Supervise the purchase of materials and equipment, payment of bills, clearance of insurance policies, and petty bills.
- Bank-related duties viz. depositing drafts and cheques, withdrawing of cash either for petty cash, for salaries, or for any other official purpose.
- Maintain accounts in Tally.
- Ensure that the transactions and financial records are properly maintained for relevant projects
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement;
- Prepare and maintain monthly payroll according to NEN’s policy and procedures and release staff salary
- Preparing financial plans and budgets
- Maintaining cash forecast; controlling income and expenditure and cash flow.
- Prepare a consolidated budget plan and implementation report on a quarterly basis for all programs.
- Manage Provident Fund and share responsibilities related to PF with the team.
- Timely payment of TDS and Tax payment as and when required.
- Maintain documents and file the records of funding agencies, partner organizations, and other agencies.
- Submit quarterly accounts (Trial Balances for all projects with BRS and bank statements) to FC & GM in time for verification.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare accounts for audit and Consult FC/GM on the recommendations of external auditors.
- Participate in resource mobilization by preparing all required financial documentation.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV via E-mail to email@example.com. with the name of the position, you are applying for in the subject line.
- The last date to apply is 23rd May 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for skill tests and interviews. Women Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Advertisement details: click here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?