NIHE Sikkim Recruitment 2022: G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment, Sikkim Regional Centre (GBPNIHE-SRC), Sikkim has invited application for the recruitment of 01 Lab Helper-cum-Assistant Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 21/03/2022.
NIHE Sikkim Recruitment 2022: Details
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Essential Qualifications: Intermediate pass.
- Desirable: (i) Experience of working in laboratory. (ii) Experience of working in field nursery and field expeditions. (iii) Physically fit to work in Himalayan region.
- Pay: Rs.12,000/- per month
- Age limit: 45 years, Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically handicapped candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply
- Candidates must bring all original documents, certificates, testimonials, publications/thesis/ dissertation/reports, etc., along with one set (photocopy) of all the documents and CV. Candidates may also send advance copy of the bio-data along with application in the prescribed format with all supporting documents to the Regional Centre Head, GBPNIHE, Sikkim Regional Centreby e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 21 March, 2022.
- Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the following contractual position at G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment, Sikkim Regional Centre (GBPNIHE-SRC), Pangthang, Gangtok, Sikkim. Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 22 March, 2022 at 10:30 A.M. onwards, at G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment, Sikkim Regional Centre, Pangthang, Gangtok, Sikkim.
Download Application Form
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the GBPNIHE-SRC Sikkim Recruitment 2022: Lab Assistant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.