NERIST Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Arunachal Pradesh Invites walk-in-Interview for the 2 posts of Junior Research Fellow in the e DST sponsored project (MRDP) under SPLICE – Climate Change Programme.
The title of the project is “Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources of Arunachal Pradesh”.
Walk-in-Interview for NERIST Arunachal job 2022 will be held on 30-04-2022
NERIST Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Posts: 02
- Monthly Emoluments: ₹ 31,000/- + HRA @ 8% for first two years and ₹ 35,000/- + HRA @ 8% for third year (Consolidated)
- For Post 1: M. Tech. in Soil and Water Engg/ Irrigation and Drainage Engg/ Hydrology/ Remote Sensing and GIS
- For Post 2: PG degree in Soil and Water Engg/ Irrigation and Drainage Engg/Water Resources Engg./Hydrology Hydrogeology/Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing and GIS
Experience: NET/GATE, experience in handling geospatial software and hydrological modeling will be given preference
Important Points: In absence of NET/GATE qualified candidate, Non-NET/Non-GATE candidate may be considered as Project Associate – I against the post of JRF/SRF with monthly consolidated emoluments of ₹ 25,000/- + HRA @ 8%.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates may send their bio-data in advance to Dr. K. N. Dewangan, Co-Principal Investigator, Department of Agricultural Engineering (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 30-04-2022 from 11:00 AM
Venue: Department of Agricultural Engineering, NERIST
Note: Candidates are advise to read offical notification before apply
Advertisement Details: Click here