NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022: The Department of Community Medicine, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong invites eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview for the posts of Staff Nurse to be held on 8th March 2022 on a contractual basis under the project titled “NATIONAL REGISTRY for COVID-19 DISEASE” funded by ICMR New Delhi
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Post Name:- Staff Nurse
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Rs. 31,500/- fixed.
- Educational Qualification:- B.Sc/ M.Sc Nursing or Equivalent from a Recognized Institute in India.
1. Working Experience in Data Collection and Computer Skills, Candidate who is interested in research activities.
2. Fluent in English, Khasi & Hindi is desirable as this study will be conducted among the mixed population for data collection and follow-up of COVID-19 patients.
How to apply
Kindly bring your CV along with your documents at the time of the interview.
- Walk-in-interview venue:- Department of Community Medicine, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
- Date & Time:- 8th March 2022 from 09:30 AM
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022 Staff Nurse Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.