MPSC Recruitment 2023: The Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Tourist Officer under the Tourism Department. The last date for submission of the application is 1st September 2023.
MPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
Post Name:- Tourist Officer under Tourism Department
- No of posts:- 3 [UR:0, KJ:1, Garo:2, SC/ST:0]
- Age limit:- 21 to 32 years as of 01.01.2023. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST. No age bar in respect of regular Government employees who entered Government service within the prescribed age limit.
- The scale of Pay:- Level — 11 of the Revised Pay Structure
- Essential Qualification:- Graduate from a recognized University, Preference will be given to candidates having a Diploma in Tourism or Tourism related subjects as well as those having a minimum of 2 years in the field of activity in a recognized establishment.
How to apply for MPSC Tourism Officer
Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through Online mode only by clicking on the “Online Application” icon appearing on the MPSC website viz Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
For candidates applying for the first time through online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply for the advertised vacancies/posts.
The last date for online application is 17:00 hrs on 1st September 2023.
Rs. 350/-. Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWDs). Application Fee is exempted subject to furnishing of the Disability Certificate to the Commission.
Candidates who wish to apply may pay the application fees using any one of the following modes of payment only:-
- e-Challan (Cash Payment)
- Debit cum ATM Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking.
The final selection/recommendation of suitable candidates shall be made by the Commission through the following processes
Screening Test: shall be conducted by the Commission for this post. The Screening Test shall be of Multiple Choice OMR-based Test. The subjects for the same shall be as follows:-
- General English: 100 marks
- General Awareness: 100 marks, & Aptitude Test: 50 marks
- Arithmetic Class X Level: 50 marks.
Personal Interview: The number of candidates who will be called for the Personal Interview
Advertisement Details: Click Here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?