Meghalaya High Court Recruitment: High Court of Meghalaya invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Law Clerk cum Legal Research Assistant.
The last date for submission of the application is 15th September 2022.
Meghalaya High Court Recruitment: Vacancy details
1. Law Clerks cum Legal Research Assistant
- No of posts:- 4 (Four)
- Age limit:- 23 to 33 years of age as of the date of the advertisement inviting applications.
- Salary:- Rs. 22,500/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- LL.B degree from any recognized university in India, whether enrolled or not as an advocate with the Bar Council of India or with any Bar Council of any State.
How to apply for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment?
- The application in the prescribed format (duly filled up and completed in every manner), must reach the office of Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong on or before the 15th of September 2022 during office hours.
- The candidate should affix the latest taken colored photograph in passport size with his/her own signatures thereon and duly attested by some Gazetted Officer at the place provided in the application.
- The envelope containing the application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK-CUM- LEGAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT”. One envelope shall contain only one application form.
- The candidate must attach with the application form, certified copies of the certificates in support of his/her age and educational qualifications, extra-curricular activities, and computer knowledge.
- The application may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post A.D. Post, or through Courier; it can also be deposited in the office of the Registrar General of the High Court of Meghalaya during office hours.
- Every candidate shall pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 100/- (One hundred rupees), through Demand Draft or Postal Order, to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Meghalaya.
Advertisement Details: Click Here