KV Lamphelpat Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV), No-1 Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur has invited walk-in-interview from the eligible and Interested candidates for the recruitment of PGT, TGT, PRT, Counsellor, Computer, Instructor, Yoga, Nurses and others
Walk-in-interview for KVS Imphal job will be held on 23 & 24 March 2022.
KV Lamphelpat Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- English: Post Graduate in English
- Hindi: Post Graduate in Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at the Graduate level
- Maths: PG in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- Physics: PG in Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics
- Biology: PG in Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio-Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level
- Chemistry: PG in Chemistry/ Bio. Chem
- History: PG in History
- Geography: PG in Geography
- Commerce: Master in Commerce
- Economics: PG in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics
- Political science: Master Degree in Political Science
- Biotechnology: Master’s Degree in Bio-Technology
- Computer Science: MCA/BCA or Master Degree with PGDCA
* B.Ed or Equivalent degree from a recognized university
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Social Science
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. Subject-wise details are given as under:
- TGT (Sanskrit, English, Hindi): Having respective subjects in all the three years of Degree Course.
- TGT (Social Science): Having any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- TGT (Maths) – Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science and Statistics.
- TGT (Science) – Bachelor’s Degree in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
*Pass in the CTET-II conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the
3. Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent &
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-I conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose OR
- JBT / B.El.Ed / D.El.Ed. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
4. Vocational Instructor (Dance)
- Diploma or Degree in Dance
5. Computer Instructor
- Degree/Diploma in a computer of duration not less than one year from any recognized university/institute, BCA/PGDCA/BE/B Tech (CS), “A” level from DOEACC
6. Sports Coach (Football)
7. Educational Counsellor
- B.A/B.Sc. (Psychology) with a certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
8. Yoga Teacher
- Diploma/ Degree in Yoga
- ANM/GNM/B.Sc Nursing and registered in Nursing Council
10. Art Teacher
- Five years’ recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art or Equivalent recognized Degre
- MBBS (Recognised by MCI)
How to Apply for KV Lamphelpat Recruitment?
- Interested candidates who are willing to apply for the KVS job 2022. Candidates must have to register online from 16-19 March 2022. The registration link is provided at the end of the post
- Display Shortlisted Candidates on 20-03-2022 will be called for an Interview. At the time of the interview, you have to show all original Testimonials.
KVS Imphal Walk-In-Interview Date & Time :
|Subject||Date & Time|
||22-03-2022 from 9:00 AM onwards|
||23-03-2022 from 9:00 AM onwards|
||24-03-2022 from 9:00 AM onwards|
|Last Date of Online Registration||19-03-2022 Up to 12 AM|
|List of Shortlisted Notify||20-03-2022|
|Interview Date||22,23, & 24 March 2022|
Note: Before applying candidates must read the official notification mentioned below
|Online Registration||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|