GSI NE Recruitment 2022: The Geological Survey of India (NE Region), Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Ordinary Grade Driver, Group C. The last date for submission of the application is 45 days from the publication of said advertisement.
GSI NE Recruitment 2022
1. Post: Ordinary Grade Driver (Group C)
- Number of posts (NE Region): 25 (UR: 10, OBC: 7, SC: 4, ST: 2, EWS: 2)
- Educational Qualification:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Driving License for LMV & HMV
- 3 years of experience in driving Trucks, Jeeps, or Tractors from a recognized organization.
- Experience in repairs & maintenance of vehicles.
- Age limit: Not Exceeding 25 years of Age. (Age relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules)
- Salary: Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200/-)
- Place of posting:
- Itanagar: 4
- Guwahati: 3
- Imphal: 1
- Shillong: 9
- Aizawl: 1
- Dimapur: 3
- Gangtok: 2
- Agartala: 2
How to apply for GSI Recruitment 2022
Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application form along with attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificate, caste certificate, etc. to:
The ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah, Shillong 793006
The application should be sent by Registered/Speed Post.
The candidates should superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of Ordinary Grade Driver, in NER”