If you are looking for a job in the Post office the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Meghalaya will be the perfect choice for you. In this article, we will discuss the Eligibility criteria, No of posts, Salary, and How to apply for the Gram Dak Sevak Meghalaya Job.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Meghalaya invites online applications for the 1128 vacant posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM). The post will be engaged in various post offices in Meghalaya.
Important Dates for GraminDak Sevak Meghalaya
|Online Registration Start||22-05-2023|
|Last date for the submission of the online form||11-06-2023|
|Edit/Correction Window||12-06-2023 to 14-06-2023|
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Meghalaya: Vacancy Details
1. Branch Postmaster (BPM)
No of Post: 449
Salary: Rs. 12,000-29,380/-
2. Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
No of post: 697
Salary: Rs. 10,000-24,470/-
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for BPM & ABPM
- Age limit18-40 years (Age relaxation as per reservation Policy)
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English
- Other Qualifications include knowledge of computers, knowledge of cycling
The selection will be based on a Merit basis of 10th Standard Marks
How to Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from the official website the link is given below
- Before applying online candidates must read the instruction available in the official notification the download link for GDS will be given below
Gramin Dak Sevak Meghalaya Vacant posts in Various Post office
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?