Director of Health Service (MI) Meghalaya Recruitment: Director of Health Service Meghalaya invites applications from interested and Eligible candidates who are domiciled in the state of Meghalaya for the vacant posts of 288 staff Nurses.
The post is engaging on a contractual basis for a period of 1 year and it will be extended based on performance
The job application for Nursing Job in Meghalaya will be accepted up to 9 August 2023
MI Meghalaya Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|No of Post
|288 (Two Hundred Eighty- Eight)
|Rs. 25,000/- Fixed
|18-27 Years as of 01-01-2023 (As Relaxation as per Govt. of Meghalaya
|B.Sc Nursing/ General Nursing& Midwifery
How to Apply for Nursing Job in Meghalaya?
- Candidates have to apply online mode only
- Application Must register themselves in the online recruitment portal if previously not registered. Those who already registered may log in directly.
- The date and Time of the Written Exam will be notified later on the website
Online Form Fill Up Step-by-Step
Step-I Visit the recruitment portal (https://megrecruitment.nic.in/rpa/login.htm)
Step-2 Select the Office Director of Health Service (MI)
Step-3 Fill in all of the details and submit
- Selection will be done through a Written examination
- The Total marks for final selection are 100 marks out of which 80 marks are for written examination and 20 mark is for the duration of years of experience
- The written exam will be MCQ-type questions will do through OMRSheet. Each question carries 1 mark and no negative marks for the wrong answer
- The distribution of Marks for work experience is 7 & Above years of experience is equal to 20 marks