Director of Health Service Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: Director of Health Service (DHS), Shillong, Meghalaya invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the 1 vacant post of Data Processing Assistant (DPA) under the Office of the Chief Registrar of Birth and Death
The Job Application for DHS Shillong job 2022 will be accepted up to 11 April 2022
Director of Health Service Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details.
1. Data Processing Assistant (DPA)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Up to 32 years ( Age relaxation as per govt policy)
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Eligibility Criteria:-
- Graduate Degree from any recognized University.
- Non-computer degree candidates must have a Diploma/ Certificate in computers/ IT for a minimum duration of 1 year from any recognized Institute/ Organization.
- Must be well conversant with typing on the computer. Should have a good command of English and Khasi language.
- 1-year experience in relative fields like data collection, compilation, data entry, etc.
- Place of Posting: District HQ, West Jaintia Hills District
- Job Responsibility: Responsible for monitoring of work on the Civil Registration System and fieldwork in rural and Urban Areas.
How to apply for DHS Meghalaya Job 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in a standard form along with all relevant documents to the Office of the Director of Health Service cum Chief Registrar of Birth & Death, Room No. 211 on or before 11th April 2022
- Personal Interviews will be conducted on 25 April 2022
- Selection will be based on the Viva Voice ( Personal Interview)