APPSC Itanagar Recruitment 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites online Application from the Citizens of India for filling up the 137 Vacant Posts of Junior Specialists under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
The job application for DHFW, Arunachal Pradesh Job 2020 will be Accepted Up to 24-07-2020
APPSC Itanagar Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Post Name: Junior Specialists
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||04|
|Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy||06|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||04|
|TB & Respiratory Disease/ Pulmonary Medicine||02|
|Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology||12|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||02|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||02|
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualification included in the part-II of the third Schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of the Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- Holders of Post Graduate degree or Post Graduate Diploma
- The minimum experience of 3-5 years
- Up to 40 years as on 24-07-2020
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply online from the Official Website ( www.appsc.gov.in) on or before 24-07-2020
- Selection will be made through Viva Voice/ Interview
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?